Friday, February 21, 2014

Last Stand. Arnold Schwarzenegger is Back - He said he would be....


I love Netflix. This is the kind of movie I love to watch for free. Full of great elements. A true POPCORN MOVIE. Complete with montage of nothing but loading guns. At times this feels like a less funny Mexican border version of I'm going to get you sucker. 

But no matter how bad the movie, we always prefer Arnold in Popcorn movies than government LOL

I will say, go into this movie expecting crap and you will have fun. Expect great and you will probably crap your pants for wasting time. I went with the first idea and really liked this. I watched while writing other reviews and emails, but good distraction for 2 hours...

PMC RATING Medium Bucket of Popcorn. Not Bad!!!

I think Johnny Knoxville was auditioning for Murdock in the next A Team movie. I usually can't stand him but Love him in these roles. Just enough. Keep in auxiliary mode and he is perfect.






FROM WIKI - The Last Stand is a 2013 American action film directed by South Korean film director Kim Ji-woon, making his American directorial debut, and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Forest Whitaker, Johnny Knoxville and Rodrigo Santoro. This was Arnold Schwarzenegger's first lead acting role since 2003's Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. The film was released in the United States on January 18, 2013. The film focuses on a tough small town sheriff and his deputies who must stop a dangerous drug lord from escaping to Mexico in a modified sports car.

No comments:

Post a Comment