Sunday, February 16, 2014

FAN POSTER: Star Wars: Episode VII Return to a Galaxy Far Far Away May 2015



I am exited!!! Star Wars Episode 4 was one of the first movies I ever saw. About 5 years old, my mother took me and my baby brother, (sister was on the way). Afterwards, Mom said, THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS GO SEE IT AGAIN!!! So basically my formative years were formed early into a Star Wars fan geek. I remember being 6 years old and owning action figures - NOT DOLLS - that I had no idea who they were. Lucas released dolls - ACTION FIGURES - for every sing creature in the movie, including BOBA FETT which was cut form the original Episode 1, so i was totally confused who my favorite action figure was related to the movie... What will Lucas bring us next....

By Late 1980s the buzz was all about Episode 1-3 and 7-9. So those of us that are fans from Day 1 new this was coming... UNTIL during the run of episodes 1-3, it sounded like we are out of luck. Sounds like the success of Clone Wars on TV and other side projects have jump started us back on track. And lets face it, even if the movies suck, Lucas, the marketing genius, will find a way to make money out of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment